Girls, have you ever ask a guy out?

How did it go? What did you say?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I have asked guys out. It goes fine. Most men accept.

I've only done it when I have a single date in mind though. I've never asked a guy out to start a relationship.

What Girls Said 9

• I have. It's sorta complicated but I asked my current boyfriend out.
    He asked me out first, in October. I turned him down, we remained friends. I wanted to be sure that I liked him as more than a friend so once I was sure, I stepped up to the plate in January. I basically just asked him if he remembered what he'd told/asked me beginning of school sem. He said no, he told me many things. So I had to basically directly reference it, and ask him where he stood in respect to that now.

• A few times. Ended with rejection the first time but it's much better that way since we were able to stay friends once he got over it. The second time he said yes but then I realized that like the first guy I liked him for the wrong reasons. So it ended quickly and painfully

• "I'm picking up in 10 mns. Get ready. We're hitting the bar tonight"

• I already told a guy I liked him first, but asking out umm no haha never I can't do it...

• No, I haven't. I'm a pussy.

• I've told a guy i liked him before.

• Yes I have!! Eh... he didn't like me either!

• I didn't ask him out first but I definitely came on to him first. Later he told me that once I made sure he knew I was into him it was 100% easier to ask me out because he knew I wouldn't say no.

• Yes I have. And I have been with him for five years now. Best decision I have ever made.