Anyone familiar with the behavior of White males in the Northwest? Why they seem so scared of Latinas?

taurus-gemini
I was dating a white guy for 10 months, he wasn't allowing us to get any closer and he would tell me things like; "You're too much woman for me", "I dont understand what a woman like you sees in a guy like me?" Yet he would tell me, "What do I need to do to keep you in my life?"
Killed me!!! I was VERY INTO HIM (and he showed deep interest in me) and he absolutely LOVED grabbing my curves, as his last girl was Asian and HE admitted he enjoyed the upgrade in certain areas. He would always tell me how hot I was and how I turned him on, but once I lashed out (my hot-headed-latina side) because he wasn't giving answers on our relationship status, he withdrew and just shut down. Ran off with an Asian girl and said to me that now he was ready for a relationship. :(

I'm very frustrated. Seems most white men are so sensitive! Latina's LOVE that passion and have that feisty character, but we are ever so caring of the home and our men. I for one love to cook, I'm attentive and dammit do I love sex so never a dull moment with me! Also, I make sure I'm always dressed nicely and keep fit. So, what is it? "Too good to be true deal?"
He also kept saying, "There's more to you that I don't know, like you're hiding something"
WHAT? NOTHING! I just want a man to be a man and handle me as his woman, slap my ass here and there, get romantic, let me feed and spoil him, go out and get away, travel together...(and I'm not jealous like most Latinas)

::broken heart:: :(

2
0