Do you ever think there's a chance you could meet someone on g@g?

I've seen this mentioned all over here and there, would you ever go out with someone from this website.
I'm getting more comfortable with a certain person but don't want to make things awkward

2619

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I mean why wouldn't I? This person already knows where I stand with a lot of issues If they are familiar with my posts.
    They like me for my mind instead of the way I look (I assume because I have no pic up).
    That would be genuine right there and different for a change.
    In everyday life ,
    usually people like my looks first then their thoughts go from there.
    Having someone like me for my mind first and we click well, I'd always be willing to give that a shot !

• Wow I agree! Although, I am not as hmm... well spoken like you... I like that. I just say whatever comes to my mind. Anyhow, see ya around!

• Yep, thats some fucking good logic yea.

• @DamnCurtis I agree

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance is a challenge for both people involved. Either one or the other has to pack up their shit and move to the other in a relatively short amount of time. I'd say within a year. It's tough maintaining that affection long term with just verbal conversations. I mean friends can do that.