So, I broke up with my ex boyfriend early this year, he was a senior and I was a freshman. I was really stupid and immature but nothing happened between us, we hardly kissed. But now that I've grown up a little and he has too, I'm considering maybe getting back together with him for something more serious later on. We recently got back into contact and I just think that i'm ready to maybe have something more. I initiated talking again but he has contacted me without prompting after that, so I think we're on our way to at least being friends again. The catch is i'm now 16, and he's now 18, and he's stationed at a base far away from our home town. I'll be 18 in a little less than 2 years and I thought that maybe if our paths cross, we could really be something down the road. What's your opinions? and if you feel like I don't give enough answer choices, please leave your opinion. Much appreciated.
- You should just leave it alone. You're underage and he has his whole life ahead of him.Vote A
- You could still be friends, just don't be romantic with himVote B
- Awe, this is like a love story. I say go for it, but don't do anything major until it's legalVote C
- Forget about rules, If you guys could have a future, don't waste time. Tell him how you feelVote D
- Be friends until you're 18 and see. If you both are single by then, maybe give it chanceVote E
- I honestly don't knowVote F
- My opinion is... (you can select an above option or this one if you want a longer response)Vote G