What do I do about my Ex-Boyfriend?

So, I broke up with my ex boyfriend early this year, he was a senior and I was a freshman. I was really stupid and immature but nothing happened between us, we hardly kissed. But now that I've grown up a little and he has too, I'm considering maybe getting back together with him for something more serious later on. We recently got back into contact and I just think that i'm ready to maybe have something more. I initiated talking again but he has contacted me without prompting after that, so I think we're on our way to at least being friends again. The catch is i'm now 16, and he's now 18, and he's stationed at a base far away from our home town. I'll be 18 in a little less than 2 years and I thought that maybe if our paths cross, we could really be something down the road. What's your opinions? and if you feel like I don't give enough answer choices, please leave your opinion. Much appreciated.

• You should just leave it alone. You're underage and he has his whole life ahead of him.
  • You could still be friends, just don't be romantic with him
  • Awe, this is like a love story. I say go for it, but don't do anything major until it's legal
    Vote C
  • Forget about rules, If you guys could have a future, don't waste time. Tell him how you feel
    Vote D
  • Be friends until you're 18 and see. If you both are single by then, maybe give it chance
    Vote E
  • I honestly don't know
    Vote F
  • My opinion is... (you can select an above option or this one if you want a longer response)
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

01

What Guys Said 1

• Do you honestly believe you could wait 2 whole years for just one guy? Better you just tell him now and perhaps you two could do a ldr thing for the duration of his work/whatever.

• 2 whole years to get serious. Just do casual dates in-between. Or maybe be friends. I don't know what he wants yet.

• A friends-to-relationship type of deal rarely if ever works.

What Girls Said 0