- You should just leave it alone. You're underage and he has his whole life ahead of him.
- You could still be friends, just don't be romantic with him
- Awe, this is like a love story. I say go for it, but don't do anything major until it's legal
- Forget about rules, If you guys could have a future, don't waste time. Tell him how you feel
- Be friends until you're 18 and see. If you both are single by then, maybe give it chance
- I honestly don't know
- My opinion is... (you can select an above option or this one if you want a longer response)
What do I do about my Ex-Boyfriend?
So, I broke up with my ex boyfriend early this year, he was a senior and I was a freshman. I was really stupid and immature but nothing happened between us, we hardly kissed. But now that I've grown up a little and he has too, I'm considering maybe getting back together with him for something more serious later on. We recently got back into contact and I just think that i'm ready to maybe have something more. I initiated talking again but he has contacted me without prompting after that, so I think we're on our way to at least being friends again. The catch is i'm now 16, and he's now 18, and he's stationed at a base far away from our home town. I'll be 18 in a little less than 2 years and I thought that maybe if our paths cross, we could really be something down the road. What's your opinions? and if you feel like I don't give enough answer choices, please leave your opinion. Much appreciated.
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
What Guys Said 1
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Most Helpful Opinion(mho) Rate.
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.