Convinced my girlfriend to wait in line with me for a black Friday deal, but how should I make sure she is warm?

After some convincing she said she'd wait out there with me for 4 hours, but she wants me to dress her so she isn't cold at all. We're just sitting in line so I see where she is coming from, any quick thoughts?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• A hat, mits, scarf, 2 pairs of pants, thick socks, boots, maybe pocket warmers like the ones you put in mits 😊 good luck stay warm

• This is a great suggestion! I'm at her house so she has lots of stuff. So what do you mean by two pairs of pants? Another person suggested snow pants, is that what you were thinking?

• Thanks!!! I asked her and she does have snow pants, but she is hesitant because she thinks it's "lame" but I'm going to try and convince her!

• Lol they do look kinda funny but ask her if she'd rather freeze and be extremely cold or not wear them because she's scared of what irrelevant people think :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Fleece-lines jeans, two t-shirts, hoodie, leather jacket, thick gloves, two pairs of socks, good boots that go a little up the calf, and a warm hat.