Why can't I find a date in real life?

In real life, I'm never approached by guys. Online, they're practically falling over each other to ask me out. Am I so invisible in real life that I can only be picked up by a camera? Is it the anonymous nature of dating apps that gives them courage to ask me out? Is it the fact that guys assume that if they take me out, they're getting laid, since I'm on this app and so why not take a chance?

I'm reasonably pretty, but in real life I'm the invisible best friend you talk to to be polite while your friend chats up the hot friend. So why is it so many guys want to take me out online? I look exactly the same!

02