What did your first heartbreak teach you. ?

It taught me to never trust a guy with ANYTHING
Guys will run game on you without remorse
Guys dont have guilty consciousnesses
Guys are not humans because they dont have real human emotions
Guys are selfish

i laugh at "love "

1817

Most Helpful Guy

• My first heartbreak taught me not to confuse a women's friendship with love.

My second heartbreak taught me no matter how hard you work you can't make someone love you

My third heartbreak taught me women will lie to you, replace you with ease, toy with you for thier own emotional comfort, justify stealing from you because you were dating, can have STDs without feeling them and will do everything in thier power to position themselves as a victim in any negative situation. And if you aren't careful you'll let them.

My fourth taught me fear is your biggest enemy and if you're afraid of taking risks you'll never get what you want out of life.

My fifth and sixth heartbreak taught me not all women are the same and some are worth your time far more than others but if you wait too long they'll be gone and if you meet them at the wrong time it can ruin everything.

Hoping 7 will end positively.

• My god! Sorry for your heartbreak bro!! Worst feeling in the world if you ask me. But this mans heartbreak has helped shed some light on things for me.

This guy deserves MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very easy to blame it all on the people that disappoint you but you have to remember that it takes two to tango (unless there is physical or mental abuse, then they're just assholes and you need to get out of it now). I don't want judge any of the guys I've dated on their darkest hour so instead I have looked for things I can improve myself. I know the things they did were wrong on many levels but I still know that if I had done things differently it also would've ended differently. I don't regret it though because I learned valuable things and they all led me to my fiancĂ©.

From the first guy (that cheated) I learned that I have to let people in more. Not to be afraid to show feelings and to

• Contact him if you want to.

Second taught me that I think more than I say. To communicate and not just assume. I learned how to stand up for myself and how liberating it is and I also realised how I get closure extremely fast.

I value these guys because even if it was hard at the time I've become a better version of myself thanks to them. I've worked on my flaws and now I'm with my other half. All the things I've learned from them has improved my life.

I accidentally submitted the comment before I was done.