He rejected to have sex with me?

He said no. Why would a guy say to a very beautiful girl? and then say yes to a butt ugly girl? (his new girlfriend is extremely ugly, i was suprised that a guy like him would date her). My personality is not bad by the way, i was always ok with him. I can not believe a guy rejected to have sex with me... do you know what it does to your confidence?

1227

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you too don't click.
    It's sexist and misandric to think that because you're beautiful, he should automatically have sex with you. Like he's a dog or something.
    There is more to interaction than beauty and sex.

He and this other girl are a better fit, and I doubt she's ugly.
    Move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • DOUBT HAHHAAHHA, HIS EX looked ten times better, this girl is ugly, i woulfnt be offended if he dd it with a gorgeous woman then i would be more like wowww good job, but this one is really ugly, she is west African

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he doesn't like you and not all men are sexually driven. He has sex with his girlfriend because he clearly loves her and doesn't feel that way about you. You seem to have an ego so I think the knock down on your confidence was well deserved and necessary.

Not all men are sex-hounds you know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE