Girls, why don't you ever ask guys out?

I'd like to know why. Is it because you are scared?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They do, it just depends on the girl. Most girls (like myself) aren't confident enough in themselves to approach a guy that they find attractive. It's an introvert thing, I guess.

If I get rejected then I might get depressed for a while... but I wouldn't want to miss the chance to ask that person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Welcome to the guys world. This is exactly how we feel.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I asked my boyfriend out (he's my first ever boyfriend, oh god it was so scary) and it was the most difficult thing I've done in my life but I didn't want him to be snatched away by somebody else (that lil' bitch is cute). I was so awkward about it but he seemed to understand it thankfully. I never really talked to guys much before tbh so even approaching guys is pretty scary for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrified!! Maybe the newer generation will be different but most of us have grown up in a world that has taught us that if a guy likes you, he will make the first move, and that guys don't like "pushy" girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have asked guys out but never with the hope of a relationship from it. There is too much social stigma against a woman pursuing a man in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you're just worried they won't like you back. Although I do ask guys out and so do most girls I know :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty shy person so I just have a hard time figuring out how to approach the guy I like. I have and am not afraid to approach a guy tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but only if I know he's into me too. I've tried asking out guys who weren't into me... Never works out :|

0|0
    0|0
  • #generalisation410 some women have 'a pair' and know how to approach men, just FYI.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mean yeah, I'd be a little scared but no more so than a guy. As girls we are often told that pursuing a guy too much can be a turn off for him and it makes us cautious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because rejection would completely DESTROY me, and I was never desperate enough to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because no guys im interesred in has shown any interest in me, in addition I want to get to know the guy on a friendship level bwfore asking him out

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes