Do men appreciate it when their girlfriend buys lingerie to wear for them?

i just got my first boyfriend yesterday. we'd been dating for about a month and i want to buy some lingerie to wear for him. since he's the first guy I've been with i dont own anything sexy so i want to get something that i know he will like. he knows im going to get something, and i asked him what his favourite colour is. he knows he's going to be my first so im really really excited to buy lingerie.

do you think he'll like it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He should. As a guy is always cute to see something nice and sexy infront of our eyes😜

• even if we just became exclusive? it won't freak him out right?

then again, he's already said yes to meeting my whole family this coming month so i dont think its too fast