Brains or Beauty?

Which would you prefer and why?
  • Brains over beauty
  • Beauty over brains
Just realized this question has been posted various times within the past few minutes lol. Disregard please.

1725

Most Helpful Girl

• brains. if you have brains, you can make tons of money, and MAKE yourself beautiful lol. i mean... you can hire a personal trainer, get your body in awesome shape, hire a stylist, get an awesome wardrobe, hire a make up stylist, look banging everyday...

if you're beautiful but dumb... well, i guess you wouldn't even know what you're missing out on intellectually... but you'd probably get used by guys.