Would you be comfortable dating a single parent? Yes/No?

Would you? Or would it depend on circumstances? What about a girl who had a baby between the age of 16-18 and now she's in her mid twenties to 30s?

So guys would you date a single mum and girls would you date a single dad?

• Yes I would date a single parent
    Vote A
  • No I would not
    Vote B
  • Would depend entirely on circumstances
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• Yes, I would date a single parent.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably not at this point in my life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Its Just dating does not mean I am a new father

1|0
    0|0
    • But that kid will be around and may even look to you as being the 'new father' figure

• Show All
    • Thank you :) and yeah I'll bare that in mind! You can feel free to message me too sometime if you want

• Cool

• no. .

1|0
    0|0
  • I have done and would again

2|0
    0|0
  • No I will not date a girl with a child

1|0
    0|0
  • At my age, I don't think I have much of a choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i loved her

1|0
    0|0
  • I Will date with single mum & girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah not into that especially at my age

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, not a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because they have a kid.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm too young to raise kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • If her old spouse died then I would be completely okay with it, but if she was just a whore who had kids off her last boyfriend, or who divorced her husband for a dumb reason then I would stay as far away as possible.

1|1
    0|0
    • Absolutely! I totally agree with this opinion. If she had died or something I would be fine with it. Or if his wife had left him. But as for the single mum to a seven year old at 25 or a single dad with 2 kids below the age of 21? No thank you!

• The having a child part would be a bit of an issue because I don't want children. Already had enough helping raise my little sister for the past decade.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dated single mum I didn't Like it but it wasn't that bad if she's hot I won't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Single mothers are a dealbreaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I loved her and liked the kid (s).

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how she came to be a single parent. If it was by choice, I would not date her. I think it says a lot about a woman if she believes it is OK to raise a child without a father.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont think all of single parents plan to be single parents. I tried to work things out with my daughters dad for a long time and I was miserable and so was my family.. It wasn't worth it. He is still of course in her life though..

What Girls Said 25

Recommended myTakes