Guys/ tall guys do you find small girls attractive?

So I'm 5'2" healthy weight and am considered to be on the smaller side of the average girls height and I'm attracted mostly to tall guys and wanted to ask

Does this work the other way around too, are some tall guys attracted to small girls?

Are you attracted to small girls?

Are you a tall guy attracted to small girls?

thanks for answers :)

529

Most Helpful Guy

• height doesn't determine attractiveness. where do girls get this? you can be 4'9 and look like this for example:
    img.izismile.com/.../...is_always_a_win_640_25.jpg

or you can be tall and look like this:
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E00000578-302_306x718.jpg

if you're good looking, you're good looking, if you're not, you're not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOMCPlyCAAEq-lQ.jpg

I swear guys fall for everything as if they don't know what a real girl looks like

• @RachelBrigs ok, cool story, bro. sorry i don't do research. and i typed in "pretty short girl" and "tall ugly girl" into google and she showed up. don't be fucking butthurt. are girls really this stupid? it's like some of y'all have fucking tunnel vision and every sort of logic goes to shit every time you see someone pretty. the point is height isn't a factor in attractiveness. who cares if it's real or not, it proves a fucking point. get over your fucking self. and i'm 6'3. i'm a tall dude. i say and defend the same thing when girls act superficial and say they only like "tall guys". i know a bunch of ugly tall guys and a bunch of attractive short guys (no homo).

fuck off

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4'11. The guys I have asked out were not that tall. The shortest being 5'2, tallest 6'4. But he was definitely not what I usually go for. I just really liked him, obviously if I was asking him out. They've all rejected me though lol ;_;
    Most guys I ask out are a few inches shorter or taller than 5'4. I prefer slim, short or average height men. I won't really reject a guy just for his height (probably if he was like over 6'6, I'd reject him because that's scary lol)
    I feel most guys who ask me out are pretty tall. 5'10 and over. Not saying short guys don't ask me out, but it's mostly tall guys (and that's maybe because most short girls are ironically height queens, they probably think it's a guaranteed yes). So both my ex bfs were tall, 6'1 and 6'0. Again, that's because the short guys I asked out all said no.

What's up with all these short girls being height queens?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Height Queen? What do you mean like having a preference for tall guys? Lol :)

• Lol yea. That's what that means.