Guys, Am I being a slut?

Okay so, I think that I look pretty decent. And a comment from a guy whom I rejected a while ago tells me that my snaps are slutty.. That all I will attract is assholes. Do you agree? Those aren't my intentions what so ever... I just like looking good for myself. What do you think? Please ignore the messy room... I'm moving out.. (17 BTW)
Guys, Am I being a slut ?

Guys, Am I being a slut?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• TO be Honest i think those pictures are kinda normal since they are sorta like selfie pictures also its not like your telling people to look at your pictures or sleeping with different guys every day i think he's just mad at you for rejecting him. Go tell him to look up the meaning of slutty as well as when he wrote That all I will attract is assholes. tell him ya you (if you want to that is)

there is nothing wrong with having sexy pictures.