A guy asked me out to go watch a movie and I said yes. He said he was gonna get back to me on what we were going to watch. But he never did?

His friend said that he wasn't ready for a relationship because he broke up with ex not long ago and he is very busy cause of work since he has 2 jobs. He likes me but is he just scared of a new relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like an excuse to me, about what the friend said. When someone really wants to hang out; they'll make time trust me. Just wait until you hear from again, something probably came up

Most Helpful Girl

• Than maybe text him!

What Guys Said 1

• If a girl did that to me I'd leave it up to her to really make it happen. Otherwise let her figure out her life without making and breaking plans with me.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!