I found out my girlfriend cheated on me?

I found out my girlfriend cheated on me?What do?

1217

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in interracial dating. it causes problems for the children

• what do you mean lol.. how?

• It happens. She talks the truth. My mates sons are interracial and nearly suicidal because of the bullying.

• That's a retarded reason to not interacially date. Most kids I'm UK don't give a fuck. Plus you should live life for yourself. Doesn't matter if anybody likes it because it affects you.

Most Helpful Guy

• We all put them on a pedestal mate but she's a tart. Once a tart always a tart. She'll keep doing it again and again until your a broken man. You dump her and it'll hurt like hell for a while but you'll wake up one day and it'll be gone like a storm passing in the night when your asleep. Trust me I've been there. There's a rule of thumb. One month for every year. A good pal of mine was with a gorgeous girl for 8 years. She cheated and his head was up his arse for nearly a year. Went away for a week on holiday and came back a new man. He couldn't give a fuck about her now. Got a better model now and 2 kids