Does it seems like he would want to go on another date?

When we were at my house he stayed till 1 am and he held my hand. When he was about to leave he asked for a hug. Then afterwards he texted me for a short time and said goodnight. He hasn't texted me this morning and I Know he isn't doing anything. I heard from his friend and his dad that he doesn't like texting but he has texted me before. I texted him first this morning and he seemed happy and he seemed happy last night. The convo ended though.

What are your thoughts?

• Yes he likes you and wants to go on another date. He just doesn't like texting.
  • Yes he likes you but doesn't want to go on another date.
  • No he doesn't like you.
    Vote C
  • He just doesn't like texting. He likes talking in person.
    Vote D
  • He didn't enjoy the date. And doesn't want another one.
    Vote E
  • Other.
    Vote F

06

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably likes you but just doesn't like texting. I'm not a huge fan of texting either to be honest, don't you think it'll be more fun getting to know each other face-to-face?