Would you fall in love with Muslim gal? Even if she covered?

Would you consider having a crush or liking a Muslim girl? (She covers but she's open minded). She has a great personality, funny, sweet, etc?

635

Most Helpful Guy

• There would be no point as I am not muslim myself. Also, it's hard to be attracted to a girl who is covered. I don't even see them in real life. I tend to overlook them, like they were not there. I am just granting their wishes really, why else would they cover themselves but to be incognito? Plus, the fact that I hate organized religion and that she is wearing a very visible sign of her faith acts as a repellant to me.

That doesn't mean that the girl hiding under the cloth is not a great girl with a nice personality or even that she is ugly. It's just that I'll never know. And with 3.5 billion women on this earth, I can afford to ignore her presence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not even consider a relationship with a Muslim no matter how nice they are. Our religions and cultures for that matter completely contradict each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE