Guys, what do you love in a relationship?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I want honesty, communication and compatability.

What Guys Said 9

• I love the companionship you get in a relationship and knowing that someone is there for you no matter what happens. In most relationships you always have someone to talk to and to think about when you feel lonely. You have a shoulder to lean on or you are their shoulder to be leaned on. In a relationship you have something your family can't give you a lover.

• Her loyalty towards me, I mean always caring about my likes and dislikes like wearing my favourite colour, dressing up in the way I like these are the little things which a dumb boy like me usually don't notice but She is doing even though She knows.

• Dedication, loyalty, an open attitude where both persons involved can speak out when they have a problem or an opinion. It takes two to be in a relationship so both people should be happy!

• If we're close, I love smelling her hair when she puts her head on my shoulder.

• the girls smile.

• Spoon action.

• The intimacy.

• Emotional and physical reciprocation.

• after sex sandwiches