"If men had any real options in dating, only busty women would be dating" do you agree or disagree?

Do you agree with this? My friends said that if they had any real say in dating, only women with nice bodies would be in relationships. That men often have to settle for women they don't like because the women they do like don't want them. And women who don't have nice bodies like Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johansson are lucky to get boyfriends.
  • Agree
  • There's some truth to it
  • Disagree
    Vote C

731

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, exactly. Men have to settle for the women that like them

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with @mroracle that physical attractiveness is important in a relationship. that said, everyone has different preferences, and what's physically attractive to me may not necessarily be to you.

(i'm an average-looking "girl next door", though my other half still looks at me like i'm the most-beautiful woman in the world; beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all.)