I went on a date and refused his advances. Now he stopped talking to me. Does he seem desperate or what?

We chatted for around an hour, then he started putting his arm around me. I slid to the side a bit, but then he asked me to sit closer. I told him that I think he's moving too fast and that I'd like to keep my personal space. He then goes "very well, thanks for the evening and best of luck in your future dates" and went off.
Does he seem desperate or what?

823

Most Helpful Guy

• He was obviously attracted to you and was trying to show you and your relationships fair and respectful was taken as rejection so he felt you were not interested. Did not find him attractive. This meant he felt the rest of your time together would be wasted.
    Don't take it to heart. Nothing wrong with what you did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i think yo guys were looking for different things. i dont think it means he's desperate. people move at different paces. you did nothing wrong, of course:)

but why would he talk to you it didn't wrk out. whats there to say? were you friends earlier?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE