Do you judge someone by looks or by personality?

• Looks
  • Personality

2425

Most Helpful Guy

• I've talked about this with my friends a lot. People say you should like someone for their personality, but if I am not attracted to the person I can't have a relationship with the person.

If they have a wonderful personality but am not attractive to me, we could be best of friends, but nothing more. Although if you are attractive to me, then a wonderful personality on top of that is a huge plus.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. I try to get to know someone before I make a judgement about then. Most of the time I make a judgement based solely on their personality. Although, Sometimes I can take one look at a person before getting to know them, and I instantly know they can't be trusted. I'm a highly perceptive person. It's like a 6th sense I have 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE