Do you fall hard and fast or are you a hard ass?

Say you're talking to a new person and you get along really well; lots of chemistry, flirting, common interests, physical attraction etc.

Do you tend to develop feelings quickly for that person or are you guarded with them for a while and keep your heart on lockdown?

Why do you think you're this way?

• I'm charmin soft. I develop feelings quickly.
  • I'm a total hardass. Not even being shot in the ass with all of Cupid's arrows could make me fall for them.

3316

Most Helpful Girl

• Naturally soft as Charmin but constantly getting hurt has caused a wall to form. The Charmin is still there, it's just protected by layers. I try to keep my feelings at bay when I like someone. And when I feel myself becoming attached or like I'm coming off as clingy, then I automatically distance myself. Defense mechanism and all that good stuff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I fall fast if they are my type. But act all tough inside to myself lol.

Idt many women realize how quickly guys can catch dem feels.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Right! I feel ya bro. I'm such a softie too. With the right girl, inside a week I'm already thinking long-term relationship. I agree with you though, I don't think women realize how quickly we can fall for them.

• @kaylaS91 exactly!. If it's not mutual then very dangerous territory.

Asker- your investment Portfolio analogy is SPOT ON.

• thanks MHO