Girls, Would you date a guy living at home?

• Yep.
  • Nope.
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

8

Most Helpful Girl

• omg i voted wrong again -.- anyway id totally do that, as long as he's actually working.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes 😊 I have no problem with it 😄 I still live at home as well, with my dad and little brother 😅🌸 The way I see it is you'll have your whole life to live away from family, better enjoy living with them while you still can 🐥💁🏽

• It's more a need than a desire. I can't afford rent atm.

• I worked out even with the cheapest rent, after paying rent, bills etc, I'd be living on the breadline.

• It's okay 😅

• Yep, sure. Sounds attractive actually. Smart idea to stay at home and save money, and it's also nice to spend more time with one's family before he moves on to the next phase in life.

• Yep it sounds fun!

• Nope, I would date a guy living at street lol

• I would date a guy who is still living at home. To me it's just he is trying to get himself financially ready to move on to the next stage in life.

• If he's not afraid to take me home and fool around, no.

If he's afraid his mom or family will catch us, then no. I'm too old for that.

• It depends how old they are, if they're still at school, if they have a secure job and if they are actually planning on mooving out one day.
    But not if they were over 27 and still there, unless they had no choice