Do guys like shy girls who are into metal?

Not death metal or thrash metal (slayer)
I'm talking about Marilyn Manson, Escape the Fate, asking Alexandria etc
Like industrial metal etc
But I also like nirvana, garbage, the too fighters (I know not all of these are metal)

424

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

The problem is, nobody knows you're shy. All they know is that you're not talking to them.

So while guys find shyness cute when they recognize it, they tend to mistake it for 'she's out of my league/not interested/full of herself'

This is especially true if she's attractive, since people will be less likely to consider that she might be shy.

• But everyone knows I'm shy, I'm the sky girl in my year at school. I've always been they shy girl since primary school, its like my identifier haha.

I've heard guys think shy girls are cute but I wear eyeliner and wripped jeans so I don't know if they would consider me cute looks wise. But apparently my body like really gentile/ timid if you know what I mean and my voice is really soft and people always say they think I'm so innocent even though I know I'm not.
      So do you think the way I dress and the music I listen to will make people think that I'm confident and make them think I just don't want to talk to them?

• At your age music and dress define your 'tribe'. Guys who have similar tastes will be more likely to approach, those with different tastes less likely.

Finally remember most (not all) guys are somewhat shy too. They need hints there is a chance before they make a move.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that the guys that like that kind of music have a better chance of liking you.
    I also listen to those bands ^_^