Guys, Do you find it attractive when a girl is clingy once in a while?

The title says it all😊 I don't mean like all the time but like maybe once a month blowing up ur phone when u don't reply etc

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that it'd be cute and I certainly wouldn't judge a girl if she did it occasionally. As others have said, it can make a guy feel wanted and more importantly needed, which is probably the best male emotion you can activate. If she did it constantly though or in an annoying, negative, nagging way, that would be unattractive and I would begin to question her mental health a little.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE