IF HE LIKES ME WHY WON'T HE ASK ME OUT ALREADY?

People tell me he likes me but he has never made an effort to ask me out or anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's nervous, he probably is afraid of being rejected by you, and ruin your friendship (I'm guessing), and if you like him just ask him out

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would but the thing is what if he rejects me? Ik ik but what if for some reason it happens regardless of how he feels about me.

• Show All
    • Wait sorry I'm lost, what do you mean by "or guy"

• I meant to say Girl or Guy, I am Bi

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's not sure that you like him back. You can always ask him out yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have basically done everything to show interest besides saying "i like you" bc what if i scare him away? I've asked guys myself before but it was different then bc i had that vibe that they would say yes.

• Show All
    • Like no other girls are interested in him anyway

• If he doesn't think you're interested, he wouldn't hang around.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why don't you ask him out?

0|0
    0|0
    • i would but if he really did like me wouldn't he have asked me out by now?

• Show All
    • If he says he doesn't feel the same it will be awkward every time I see him

• That will pass.

• Boohoo, why don't you make the effort yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well geez, just because he likes me doesn't mean he will say yes if i ask. Im used to starting these things but it's different this time.

• And similarly, he doesn't know that you won't say no if you ask. Maybe he's used to being initiator under different circumstances also.

• Scared of rejection?

0|0
    0|0
    • True, i've heard that if a guy really does like a girl that nothing will stop him from making her his. Is this false?

• Show All
    • I thought thats what you meant bc you said you would be more confident asking out an ugly girl instead of a prettier one.

• There are many factors, attractiveness is one of them. As you know people feel less confident on some days and more confident on others.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know! MAYBE HE IS JUST SHY!

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your point?

• Show All
    • You don't have to ask him out in a direct way, just hang out more one on one and if you both like each other something will just happen. Act like all your attention is on him.

Recommended myTakes