IF HE LIKES ME WHY WON'T HE ASK ME OUT ALREADY?

People tell me he likes me but he has never made an effort to ask me out or anything.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He's nervous, he probably is afraid of being rejected by you, and ruin your friendship (I'm guessing), and if you like him just ask him out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would but the thing is what if he rejects me? Ik ik but what if for some reason it happens regardless of how he feels about me.

• Wait sorry I'm lost, what do you mean by "or guy"

• I meant to say Girl or Guy, I am Bi

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's not sure that you like him back. You can always ask him out yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have basically done everything to show interest besides saying "i like you" bc what if i scare him away? I've asked guys myself before but it was different then bc i had that vibe that they would say yes.

• Like no other girls are interested in him anyway

• If he doesn't think you're interested, he wouldn't hang around.