Is it wrong to keep my unattractive boyfriend around for practice until I find my Mr. Right?

2642

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact you have to ask this question is disturbing.

YES it's wrong. It's leading him on and supplying false hope. That's called using and taking advantage of someone.

I suppose it would be ok if you will pay for all future dates and provide him with awesome sex multiple times a day, as well as wax his car once a week. At least he gets something out of the deal. Then you can practice all you want on him til Mr Right comes along.

What kind of sociopath are you? My goodness!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is wrong to tactlessly, carelessly use someone knowing that you plan on disposing of them sooner or later. If you are sincere in asking whether this is wrong or right then that most likely means your moral compass is completely broken or it doesn't exist. That's what you need to be focused on instead of focusing on which man is in your life. With your value system, it doesn't matter what man is in your life: you will never have the depth it requires to mentally, emotionally, and spiritually satisfy them. Another woman will always outshine you because of what's missing from your heart. So I suggest you stop focusing on men and focus on yourself because it looks like you have some legitimate work to do.