Guys, What would you do if you found out your girlfriend cuts herself?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl that cut herself. I found by grabbing her wrist one time and she pulled away in a bit of pain. I remember being upset and trying to get her attention and when I found out she cut herself, I literally let go of my problems on the spot and talked to her about her problems. Just because they cut themselves, doesn't mean they're not dating material. I learned that a lot of people who cut themselves usually are ignored or don't have anyone to talk to about thei problems. I would still be with her if our personalities clicked but unfortunately, we did not click very well.