Am I too nice and is it a turn off?

Do guys like girls who are a little mean. I always seem to not being the girl that many guys my age want but they go for girls who just seem so mean and judgmental who let the slightest things be deal breakers, height, weight, acne, hair colour, etc. But I am however not like that, I always try to be kind to people and make everyone feel like their special.
dont get me wrong I don't cling onto the first guy I see, I just don't be as shallow as other girls. And guys usually just don't seem bothered to even talk to me. I always hear some girls saying "he is too nice " which I don't particularly agree with, but I am just curious is it the same for guys? And I see now a days guys with girls who are loud and crazy who get jealous over anything and I am personally not like that I find it immature, does that make me a turn off as well?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes i feel like when a girl is 'too nice' it means she is boring. Like u r predictable and will always say the 'right' thing. Sometimes i just want a girl who disagrees with me and putforths her own opinion rather being nice and agreeing with me all the time just to avoid conflict. I like to tease people but in a playful way so I might pretend to disagree with someone even tho i actually do just to make it fun. People love this bc u can be unpredictable and make it fun to 'argue' with someone. And believe me, i hate conflict. But teasing isn't really conflict but girls might even say 'u r so mean' but it actually makes u a whole lo more attractive bc it shows them u r not a pushover, u have strong thoughts and beliefs and u can express them, and that u can be fun about it as well. I think being nice is great but it gets to a point where u r boring and i want someone who can give me a little unpredictability in my life.

• It's not that I am nice to the extreme I will agree with someone else's opinion over mine it's just, any guy I seem to meet seem to rather talking to a girl who is just mean and insults him and not in a teasing matter rather

• thats hs i guess. things will be different when u get older

Most Helpful Girl

• For your age, it may not be the most important thing in a partner because many look for fun, and not commitment.
    Of course, not all young people are like this, but I'm just saying don't get disheartened if they consider you "boring".

As you get older, it's seen as more attractive.

• Yeah i have assumed it's a boring thing because maybe the mean girls are more of a challenge