Am I look so desperate to him?

I met a guy at my friend party and we clicked well, so we were talking all the night at party and he gave me a ride to my place, before I leave the car he asked for my number and I gave my number to him. he didn't call or text for 5 days, on the 5th day i text our mutual friend and thanks her for the party and I said say thanks to the guy to for giving me a ride home too. when I send the text to my friend 10 minutes later the guy text me and said how have i been and sorry for didn't text me because he was busy and we should hang out soon. so I don't know if I look desperate to him or not because I really don't want to.

11

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know but keep your guard up may be? bit suspicious after telling a common friend about the same and u get a text. If you're looking for something more than just fun I would advice caution.

What Girls Said 1

• No you're not desperate. But you're insecure. Have a little confidence. The guy was initially attracted to you, or at least enjoyed spending time with you. He might be truly busy or sorting out his feelings for you.

Desperate would be rushing up to him the moment you spotted him and whining about how he didn't text you for days, and trying to show skin and acting all fast.