What do you think of women who don't want kids?

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect their opinion. I am a guy and I don't want to father children, so along those same lines, I can see why women would feel the same. It is actually a sign of character in that a woman is willing to go against societal norms. // Considering all of the stress that raising children can cause, it is really something that more people should think twice about. How many people do you know who have had children who "aren't really into it"? And how many parents gravitate towards their addictions of alcohol, etc, after they have kids? Life is hard enough as it is. Adding children for a lot of people is not a good choice. Sorry to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• That she shouldn't have any, then. We've reached a point that the planet is groining under our weight, anyway. So no need feeling pressured if it isn't something you deeply desire and can fully commit to.