Who wants to be part of another social experiment?

I did one of these months ago looking at height preferences and it was a pretty big success so I decided to do another one. This time I want to test ones attractiveness against how often they're approached.

Basically, there are two prevailing yet conflicting perspectives on how often girls get approached and asked out. These are 1) the hottest girls get approached/asked out all the time and 2) the hottest girls don't get asked out, and I want to see to what degree these are true, at least within the G@G population.

So, if you could answer these questions for me that would be swell. This is primarily driven towards girls because let's be honest, the overwhelming trend is guys approaching girls, but I want to hear guys' responses as well to see if there are any comparable, but much less amplified, trends.

1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

2) How often does someone of the opposite sex approach you? (this includes any verbal exchange such as cold approaches and cat-calling) (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

3) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask for your number? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

4) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask you out on a date? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

5) What rating, of out 10, would you give youself? (I know, I know, this is the most flawed part because there's a huge bias in subjective self-reporting but there's no simple way around it. Please be as honest and realistic as possible)

Once I get enough responses I'll crunch the numbers and give you all the results in a myTake.

Thanks guys!

5938

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• im terrible at noticing girls who are showing interest
    1) = 2
    2) = 0
    3) = 0
    4) = 0
    5) = 4-5

there's some hard equations for you :3