About a 10 year difference possible?

I recently just met a guy and I'm assuming he is around 35 ... I am 25. (Although he seriously looks my age) He was very attracted and into me. I was too. Do you think it's possible to work out because that is a significant age gap.

89

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder about that sort of thing myself. So I say, you both can teach each other things about life. He has experienced certain things, and if he is smart had learned something. And you can maybe show him things that he has forgotten about along the way. But you both have to realize that neither one of you are done learning about life and lots of growing still to be done, and may drift apart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup it really is, my boyfriend is 32 and I am 31- I don't see why not if you both have your head on straight. It's important to know that now a days people in their 30's are no different than 20's except for most of them have their life together or coming together, theyre usually out of school and they are a lot busier work wise. It helps if you both are on the same page