I think I have a crush on a lesbian but I'm straight?

I'm straight and currently wanting to look for a boyfriend etc. however there is a girl who I work with who I assume is lesbian but I'm attracted to her. She's like a cross between a butch lesbian and a fem, she basically looks like a pretty boy. Does this mean I'm lesbian?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be, just experiment with new things to find out.
    if you do end up having a relationship and like it then you are a lesbian but you might not like it and just be into cute guys, only one way to find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes you assume she is a lesbian? I know straight girls who look like that. I'm straight but men are proving more and more how worthless they are.

Yoh are lucky that you are bisexual at least you can go to women if you realize that men are assholes. Me I have to use sex toys or not have sex at all