How powerful is vagina?

how can women manipulate men with sex, is that truly the case?

730

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, a real woman doesn't need to manipulate a man to do/get anything.
    A real man doesn't allow himself to be manipulated

What Guys Said 29

• The pursuit of vagina has driven many a man to folly and despair. You can't let your healthy sex drive lead you down a bad path.

• Vagina is so powerful that men learn skills they might not otherwise learn, build things they may not otherwise build and carry burdens they might not otherwise carry in order to attract and keep vagina.

If vagina wasn't good, civilization would not exist, it's the core motivation for men starting out in life.

• Agsin, gay men manage to have the motivation to accomplish things even if they don't want to get pussy.

• @mistixs you are retarded. Bye

• This girl got a lot of free dinners just by offering the possibility of sex (dating).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhO5SLF9Ck

• It's something like the top 10% have this ability. The rest are either being used as mutual fucktools and think they are hot shit and no one is on to their transparent games or just being used and deliberately given power that is meager or meaningless.

• It certainly has the ability to manipulate behavior and actions. I wouldn't go out of my way to do something I'm uncomfortable with, but it's damning evidence that I'd certainly had done dishes and taken out the garbage a whole lot less had I not had something to look forward to.

• Vaginas is most powerful thing in world just learn to use it
    https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/nik1hil#
    My profile pic Saya it

• depends xD not all guys are mindless fools that will stop thinking, if a vagina is presented to them.

• Your vagina is only powerful until the guy remembers that you're not the only woman who has one.

• really depends.

many guys masturbate and then vagina has no power over them, as they can control their desires easily.

• Hahaha. No. We can always just buy a $30 pocket pussy of Amazon and whola "sex" problem solved.

• yep. There's a lot of desperate guys that would do a lot to tap that.

• Pussy is supreme ruler of universe I don't know why earth doesn't revolve around a big pussy.
    Jk

• Not that powerful, I'm a single 33 years old for crying out loud! LOL!

• For a weak willed man it is. Some guys will do anything to get laid.

• Vagina is the most powerful force in the universe but men with strong wills can resist it.

• I don't know if it's only sex, but yes I think they can manipulate guys, some very experienced women know how to do it...

• It's so powerful that the Russians used women to get Intel from American soldiers in the Cold War.

• Yes. It is by far the most powerful thing on the planet.

• It depends how hot she is and how many other options the guy has...

• As powerful as guys want to believe it is.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 6

• It's not just the vagina that does the work. You have to talk a good game too. It a competition to get the guy you want. Because vaginas are everywhere and there are pretty faces that go with them.

• well, most of us did come out of a vagina. it's the portal to new life. i think women of reproductive age's vagina is powerful.

• It's as powerful as it's important to the man in question.

• it's like magic. just give some guys the hope they'll get it and they will eat out of your hand :)

• Vagina is not powerful

• Its just a vagina! haha