Is it true those who play hard to get end up being single?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• No. People end up single for a bunch of different reasons, like bad relationship choices. It's important that you don't play too hard to get though. I guarantee the guy who's willing to wade through months of bullshit to get that person is going to have way more issues than any healthy person would be willing to tolerate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just honestly think playing games isn't the best way to go, if you like someone tell them because the longer you play it out the less interested they will be. It'll never be serious until someone speaks up then you can take it from there.