Why does everyone complain about nice guys syndrome and forget about "nice girls"?

If you are a nice guy why don't you go for the nice girl instead of going for the stereotyped hot girl and complain about not getting with her, the only type of girls who like bad boys are bad Girls, even bad boys don't like having a nice girl, the bottom line is why do ask someone who is different from you and get mad when they reject you? Seriously

4050

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly have no idea! I'm one of the nice ones and I get overlooked all the time. OR people use my niceness against me and use me for things like sex and money.

I'm a very giving and understanding person. But that seems to be a problem because they seem to show disrespect.

I don't know if nice girls are inherently ignored. I do get bf's but they aren't always decent ones. But I find it hard to find a guy who is interested in me. It seems like guys who are decent are not interested in me. I'm not sure why. I'm educated, I have a job, and I've been told I'm attractive. I have also been told I am not boring and that I have a great personality.

• I feel the same. Are you assertive with going after the guys you want most?

• yep, nice girls are really ignored all the time!

• Keep in mind that people might have reasons not to pursue you even if they are very interested.
      There are many people I've passed by or declined in some way. I'm rather in-discriminant in my decision to refuse dating. No matter how interested I am in someone, I don't make a move or acknowledge any of theirs.

Cheers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who claim to be "nice guys" are usually just cowards who use it as an excuse for their failure to actually do something and take the initiative. Real nice guys finish first. I agree with you though that nice girls are often ignored. Lucky for me that's the type I go after.

• Just because a nice guy is a coward doesn't make him an asshole.

• you are claiming guys that are bitter cause their own failure are jerks.

• @ManuelMarquez once again I didn't say anything along those lines. We are exactly where we started with you saying that I typed something that isn't there.