Let's say you've been chatting online only with your potential date. You arrive to meet them for the first time and they are not what they described or indicated that they were, and have essentially lied a little or a lot about it. Would any of these make you not even give your date a chance or a second date?
- The date is 20 years older then either they or their picture indicatedVote A
- The date is 10 years younger (still legal) than what they or their picture indicatedVote B
- The date isn't the doctor/lawyer/college student they described, but actually works minimum wageVote C
- The date weighs 30-50 pounds more than what they or their picture indicatedVote D
- The date is significantly shorter (for guys) or taller (for girls) than they or their picture indicatedVote E
- The date reveals that they have kids which they never told you about beforeVote F
Most Helpful Guy
All of that is a turn off and I'll be out of there. The problem is lying. Lie to me and you'll never get me.0
Most Helpful Girl
The only things that wouldn't bother me necessarily would be the weight and the kids.
I can understand why some people try to hide those things.0