Guys, What does maybe mean?

My boyfriend has asked that we slow down and then said he needs some time to get his clear. ( he is out of his bipolar meds) Well I have been trying to respect that but I miss him and just want to go back to the way we were, back when he would come over and spend the night. Now anytime I ask him to come over the only answer I get is "I'll try" or "I'll see what I can do" or "maybe" then when I ask him about it he tells me he is either closing at work or is busy. I have asked him if he wants to break up and he tells me he doesn't that he misses me but I'm afraid he is just telling me what I want to hear instead of being honest with me.

1

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like he's trying to fix himself mentally so he can be better in the relationship with you. and the maybe sounds a lot like a "no, but I don't want to reject you" sort of deal. but from what you said, he seems genuine. but the question you need to ask yourself is "can I wait for him to fix himself?"