Would an Arab ever consider having a serious relationship with a Latina?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Arab, and I honestly would consider having a serious relationship with any girl from any race, ethnicity or nationality (Arab, Latina, black, white, Asian, Indian, American, British, German, Russian... You name it) as long as she matches these 4 conditions:

1. I'm attracted to her physically.
    2. I like her personality
    3. she is interested in me as much as I'm interested in her.
    4. We both share the same religious beliefs.

This is just me, you won't here the same opinion from every Arab guy out there, but I could safely say that a Arab guys-Latina relationship doesn't seem that uncommon.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she's Muslim probably not

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I see from your comments he is Lebanese from what I know Lebanon is probably one of the most western of arab countries so someone from there is probably the most likely to have an interracial or interfaith relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh trust me,

This Arab loves Latinas... and I actually have a friend of mine who's half Egyptian, half Mexican.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the kind of Arab he is but for the most part I don't see why they won't. Latinos are hot anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's from Lebanon

• Yeah Lebanese are quite chill and open minded people. I don't think you guys cannot have a relationship.

• Most likely will depend on how religious he is. It's not hopeless by any means though.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's muslim, but doesn't behave like it

• About as unlikely as an Arab with a Jew (like myself)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm, I know several Jews married to Palestinians.

• That's why I said UNLIKELY. I didn't say it didn't happen, I said, it's UNLIKELY

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!