Need all your thoughts and help?

What's the best way to tell if a girl is flirting or likes you?

I really want to ask my best friend out of 3 years. She's had a rough past and some bad relationship. We joke with each other a lot. She punches me a lot and tells me to shut up. I push her back or hit her arm and say oops didn't see you. When she came out to my parents for Christmas dinner. She told me to get her a desert or drink refill. Is that normal for friends

What at are signs to look for if she likes me back or has feelings? I don't want to ruin our friend ship. I thought about just asking her what she thought of we started dating or should I just ask her out?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She looks at you a lot, touches you or teases you and is flirty when you are together. She is honest with you and will tell you the truth. Will forgive you easily, give you compliments. She strikes up a conversation and keeps one with you when you are together.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't tell 😂