Guys, Would u be offended if ur girlfriend told u u were becoming too fat from eating a lot of junk food and she wasn't attracted to u much anymore?

How would u react?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably telling me she is "not attached to me much anymore" with the intention of hurting me.

How nice of her.

What Guys Said 20

• Nooooooooooooooooo
    for what truth she's sharing
    goes x2 or x3 for the rest of the world = my meat market if she ever dumps me!
    Offended should be MOTIVATED toward fitness goals that limits junk

if not, then junk means more than girlfriend
    girlfriend leaves and allows the meat market to teach him the bad news

• Depends on how you say it, You have to phrase it right, so that you dont come out as insulting. You need to show him that you care about him, and you want him to change because its not healthy.

• I better stop eating.

• If I was truly getting fat then I'd appreciate her putting me in check, but if she was getting just as fat then I'll call her ass out on it

• I'll tell my future mother-in-law.

• I wouldn't be offended, because I monitor my weight as much as I can and if I let myself gain a lot of weight it'll be nice having my SO calling out on it.

• that would probably hurt a lot.

• No I won't be offended I'd join a gym and get my ass in even better shape then dump her before she dump me

• if i were too fat from eating a lot of junk food i'd deserve it

• Id take shirt off and show her my chisseled tall jacked athletic bod and diss on her tits

• be annoyed and angry for 5 minutes and then appreciate her honesty and whip my butt into shape

• Of course I'd be fucking offended

• That would hurt, and saying up front that you aren't attracted to someone anymore sounds kinda "lets break up ish"

• Wouldn't happen, I'm not a slob.

• I'll probably be hurt and feel bad about it. Later I'll try to do something about my weight.

• ohhh I'd prefer if she said honey I love you but you are fat and need to lose weight

• i would drag both our asses to the gym and get her to work too :P

• I'd be book myself into an gym and I'd change my diet.

• honestly that would hurt a little.

• I would wonder why she's not being politically correct, in that situation. Remember, sometimes it's actually OK to be politically correct