Why does he have to be so mean?

Has anyone dated someone who was very nice and kind in the beginning but after a disagreement things sort of shifted? I've been seeing this guy a little over 10 weeks. We didn't have a full out argument but more of a disagreement. It happened over the phone and he started acting mean. He knows I'm a sensitive girl and he threw that at me when I asked why he was acting this way towards me. He said he's not going to throw a pitty party which wasn't what I was aiming for I just was a little blown away that he was being this way towards me. He later said "I'll just find someone else who can handle the way I am because of my job better". He job wasn't brough up before but he was reffering to the way people are rude to each other at work. I wasn't quite sure where that was coming from but that is so mean and rude! I did tell him he is not going to speak to me this way and if he thinks there's someone better that's fine because I deserve to be with someone who would never make me feel bad about the person I am.

He apologized saying " You deserve better. I though you should know that. I should not be treating you like this. I know I have things I have to work on. You're right with everything you said and that he does want to see me tomorrow (today)." My concern is I know couples who are happy but there disagreements don't go this far. I know two couples who don't even fight at all, they are just nice to each other. Has anyone had a disagreement like this, how did you handle it? Did things get better after that first argument?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Depending on disagreements. Sure couples argue. It's normal. Some people I don't know. Some problems get resolved. I'm been going through that phase. I'm PO at my girlfriend. But she gives me space and once I've space enough she slowly talks to me random things. Whatever she can do to move on. I know the game. She handles it well.

What Girls Said 0