Any Guys working/worked with really hot girls at work?

just wondering who has worked with properly hot girls in an office environment, and if you have ever had any kind of romantic/sexual stuff happened?

or are you just like me, even though you have sit literally next to some properly hot girls at work, but you never even got to the friend stage or even casual conversation stage with them?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• well I have had several coworkers that I definitely found attractive. however given it's a work environment it's best to not heavily flirt or make sexual comments. If they don't appreciate it then that can lead to issues with HR. and for the sake of argument, let's say you and her (s) go out on a date or have a fling. how would that affect the work environment? it's much more likely to get worse then better. a big reason why dating coworkers is not a good idea