Will she talk to me again?

I was hanging out with this girl yesterday at the mall for the first time and it was going pretty good. We held hands, hugged a few times so yeah it was going good. Then we grabbed a bite to eat and after went to my car and started making out. I asked her if she wanted to have sex subliminally a few times and she basically kept saying no. After a while she kinda just drew back and said she wanted to go home. During the ride back she was pretty quiet but opened up towards the end a little and said she had felt uncomfortable and didn't like that I was so persistent on sex even though we just met. I really didn't mean for it to go like that but I just really liked her. I asked her to call me sometime and she said maybe. What did I do wrong and how can I get back on good terms. I really did like her. I already sent a good morning and apology text to no response.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• really what did you do wrong. she flat out told you and you should have said sorry I'm still getting used to talking with such a pretty girl.
    YOU KEPT PUSHING FOR SEX WHEN SHE SAID NO. You lost her man. Women hate a guy pushing for sex so much especially in one day. At best she will be your friend at worst she won't talk with you again. If you do ever hang out with her say your sorry you lost your head last time. you want to get to know her. Some things can't be done over text only in person.