Do I tell him how I feel?

Anonymous
I’m scared to tell him how I feel because I’m scared he doesn’t like me. I don’t know if he does. Weve been hooking up for a year, and I haven't really said how I felt about him unless I was drunk. We went on a few dates in the beginning, but now we’ve just been sleeping together for the last year. The reason we only went on a few dates was because we went on dates when I was home over the holidays. I was still at school then so I went back to school, 3 hours away. We never talked about our feelings for one another and things got pretty messed up. A lot of mixed signals, confusion and miscommunication between us. So we would just hook up when we saw eachother. He also thought I rejected him at a point, I said things I didn't mean (I said we should just be friends when I was upset with him because I didn't know if he liked me) and he ignored and avoided me for like a month. . I’ve liked him all along but I just never knew what I wanted or how he felt or where we stood. I assumed he didn't like me and it was just casual. Now I’m moving away. I don't know how to tell him this all.. We kind of told eachother we like eachother when we were drunk, but I dont know if he meant it. So now I dont know if he’d care. I saw him two nights ago and he fully ignored me and avoided me.. does he still have feelings for me?
Do I tell him how I feel?
Add Opinion