Is my crush just not interested in me?

I'm in senior year of high school and this is also my second year of having a crush on a guy - who is also my cousins friend. Also want to highlight that we hardly speak and have no lessons together. Although last year he showed some interest and flirted subtly.

I realised that this was senior year so it was finally time to do something!
I've made it crystal clear to him that I like him now - a mutual friend gave him some obvious hints too.
I tried to approach him with my mutual friend so that I could talk to him but he acted so weird around me! He made no eye contact and escaped the situation. I know he doesn't hate me and last year he told my friend that he thinks I'm pretty... so why did he treat me like this? I also catch him looking at me sometimes but he'll look away instantly.

I dont know know what to do. He knows I like him and I've tried to initiate a conversation with him... is he just not interested? And should I just leave him? I feel so pathetic like I'm 12 :(

01

What Guys Said 1

• don't think about it much. if you have conveyed him your interest then you should just wait. And it may sound rude but don't pay him any attention now, wait for him to approach or let him start a conversation. your job is already done. if you keep on giving hints then he will think you are just desperate and he will take you lightly.

What Girls Said 0