If a guys texts you everyday, especially with a goodmorning text, what does it mean? Doe he like you?

Anonymous
He lags a lot because of work but he always answers in long paragraphs. I've never face timed with him because he's so busy. And he seems like a seriously busy guy, I've never met him except for one time and apparently we weren't sober so if he's so busy, I don't see why he would try to find the convenience to text me everyday. Like, he's too busy for a girl, why's he Tryna text me. Is he tryi g to be my friend? Because it's been months since we met (I don't even remember meeting him!) then he hits me up out of nowhere and texts me everyday? I'm not saying he isn't cool, he is, and he's cute, but what's his deal? What are his intentions?
4
3