Ok so let me cut this short and give you the basic info:
- seeing each other for just over a year now (twice a week with sleepovers)
- talk pretty much every day (every second on occasion// talk on the phone up to an hour most calls)
- we've met each other's families and friends (he lives out of home, I don't)
- amazing sex
- we go out for dinner, movies, sporting matches and events
- he asked me "to be his Valentine ❤️😉"
- we've both admitted that we can be 100% ourselves around each other
- I said yes then Sunday we went to a beach party and danced together closely, laughed, kissed and had a few drinks.
- for Christmas he got me a little miss magic plush toy
do you this he likes me from this info? What do you think? Yes no, why/ why not?
- YES! Likes you duhVote A
- Most definitely feelings there, sounds great relationshipVote B
- No way, this is standard.Vote C
Most Helpful Guy
Sounds like it's evolved into a relationship all on its own0